We give our clients a dedicated team for their project. Our staff and senior employees have experience in working on major projects with strict deadlines and tight time frames. Our teams pride themselves on being able to meet all challenges and excel above and beyond the norm.
As such their knowledge of their trade is unmatched and the pride that they show in each and every job is easy to see. The safety of all our team members is the key driver to our business and therefore, we have established safety benchmarks that we can confidently proclaim will set us ahead of the rest.
All of our team members are encouraged to make valuable contribution and all have an equal opportunity to propose alternative work methods to achieve a more efficient method of completing the project.
- We are proud of our long association with prominent local companies.
- We continue to provide electrical services, tailored to their requirements, which are second to none.
- Whether it is a casual inquiry or an emergency call out we can do it, saving local industry and commercial customers considerable down time, ensuring productivity is maintained.
- All our engineers are well qualified and able to undertake a wide range of electrical installations throughout a variety of different types of buildings. Use our resources to solve your problems and you will not be sorry.
- Our machine breakdown/electrical failure experience and response time is second to none, covering a diverse spectrum of distribution assemblies and circuit arrangements.
- We are reliable and do arrive when we say we will arrive.
- You can depend on us.
- We enhance each others growth and profitability.
- A commitment to seeing that both partners come out as winners.
- Offer a more secure and complete solution to customers.
Tools and Equipment Investments
Orbital has built up on its support system by investing in tools and auxiliary equipment which include various test equipment. A few of the test equipment is mentioned hereunder:
- Megger BM402/2 - Analogue/Digital insulation continuity testers.
- Megger LCB 2500/2 - Premium Loop & Circuit breaker testers.
- Megger MFT 1502 - Combined insulation, Loop & RCD tester.
- Megger DCM 24R - True RMS Digital Clampmeters.
- Megger DET 5/4D - Digital earth tester.
- Megger DCM 2000P - Power clampmeter - midtronics advanced conductance battery tester.
- Circuit AR5 3 phase network analyser.
- Infrared Camera - this can be used to locate hot spots without touching any equipment.
- Phoenix contact bluemark printer with UV technology for cable, equipment and connector marking.
- Phoenix contact thermomark S1 printer for cable, equipment and connector marking.
- Anritsu site master model S3331D.